h g

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Winter dog


Ava stops eating snow long enough to pose for me.

Not feeling very verbose tonight, just tired. I have to be up extra early tomorrow, to go to the middle school and accompany band students as they practice for their solo contest in a few weeks. They each get 15 minutes with me, and I'll play straight through from 7:30 to 1:00. (Some of them double up, if they're playing the same solo.)

This started last year, Madeline's first year of band (she plays the flute). I told her to ask her band teacher if it would be all right for me to accompany her for the solo contest. My mom always accompanied me, until I got into high school anyway.

The response was, "Yes it's fine, but she wants to know if you'll accompany the whole fifth grade."

2 Comments:

Blogger Gracious Acres said...

Don't ya just feel too cheap and easy some days, K?! Er, I mean accessible and talented, of course!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

Lisa - they are actually paying me. So I guess that just makes me easy ;)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home