h g

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Anniversary



My mom will probably kill me for posting this picture, but I think it's cute. (I love her hair.) I have this picture on the shelf over my kitchen sink.

My parents have been married 38 years today. I think this picture is from Christmas 1968, the Christmas before they were married. My mom was 18, my dad 19. I was born about 15 months after they were married.

I'm grateful for the loving, compromising, affectionate example they set for my brother and I. Happy anniversary, Mom & Dad! Love, K.

3 Comments:

Blogger Genie said...

I agree with you AND with Karl -- great photo, and I love her hair, too!

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Woody said...

I bet he hasn't worn that color of pants in awhile..I love the old photos. I still have a trunk of them to go through at my Mom and Dads.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo! Happy (Belated) Anniversary! I love her hair, too!

Friday, September 14, 2007 4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home