h g

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun with Photoshop

It's been a busy day, and my brain is tired, so I'm not feeling particularly verbose tonight. Except to say, nothing died today. So it was a good day.

Instead I've been playing around in Adobe Photoshop Elements with a picture of our cow "Good Ol' Number 68".

Here's the original:



an Andy Warhol-esque version:



I forget what this effect is called, but it's interesting:



a "painted" version:



this one has sort of a vintage-y feel:



Which one do you like best?



2 years ago:

Cow days of winter

1 year ago:

Winter dog

7 Comments:

Blogger Brian G. Heyer said...

Chalk mine up for the bottom one.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

I like most a "painted" version.

I made two post about my friend's dogs and cats, and now I will do the post Pets III. May I show up on my blog a photo of your childrens on the sofa with Ike and Ava?

Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

sonia - sure you may use that photo! Matt really liked your cat & dog gallery :)

Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger homemoma said...

vintage one

Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Toss up between vintage and painted. Hmmmm... Painted, I think!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Thank you so much! The photo is really amazing! I will tell you when the post is ready.

I am glad you and Matt liked the dogs and cats gallery.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

So I'm still undecided. The "painted" one would look cool printed on canvas. I like the vintage-y one, reminds me of pictures we found in Matt's foster parents' house. The Warhol-esque one would be fun to do a bunch of in Rafe's room. All I do know is that I need a house with more wallspace.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home