h g

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Diversifying

Every now and again someone will say to me, "You should really turn your blog into a book." I haven't the slightest idea what they mean. Just take what I've got on the website and transfer it directly into book form? Or a coffee table photo book? Or...? (Suggestions welcome here, people.)

One thing I have done the past 5 years is make a calendar for family & friends using pictures of the offspring, and give it as a Christmas gift. As I was clicking through all the pictures on my laptop looking for this year's calendar shots, it occurred to me I could also do a farm calendar this year.

So I picked off my 13 favorites from 2007, added 12 of my favorite farming + food quotes, and voila! - the first annual Sugar Creek Farm Calendar!



(Don't worry, friends & family, you're still getting the offspring version of the calendar as usual.)

I love things like calendars for Christmas gifts - it's like getting a new gift every time you turn the page to a new month! So click here to get yours, or to finish off your holiday gift buying the easy way.



I'll leave the commercial at that. Hope you all have had a filling and fulfilling Thanksgiving!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Very nice!

Friday, November 23, 2007 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Gracious Acres said...

This is awesome, Kelli! I just ordered 2 and can't wait to give them as gifts. You go, girl!

Friday, November 23, 2007 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger MommyMommy said...

Argh! If only I had known last week, as I just ordered Pioneer womans!! I so would have ordered yours instead!

Friday, November 23, 2007 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

I love love love the picture of the boots in a line...

Saturday, November 24, 2007 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

Sandy - thank you

GA - you are so sweet! Thank you. (I happen to think they would make really cool gifts :)

mommymommy - your comment made my day - I'm so flattered :)

Stacie - I don't think I can pick a favorite, but I do love that picture.

Monday, November 26, 2007 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow -- that is neat, neat, neat!!

Monday, November 26, 2007 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh Kelli that is AWESOME!! If I ever get a decent camera I'd love to do a calendar.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I can't wait till mine arrives. I love, love, love your photos—now I can enjoy them all year long. It's my Christmas present to myself.

Hooray for you!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home