h g

Monday, October 17, 2005

The boy and his piglets

The piglets grow so fast! I wanted to get a picture of them so I recruited Rafe, whose favorite "job" is running them out of the shed.





No losses to tetanus this time - the males got both the vaccine and the anti-toxin when they were castrated.

Sarah has about a month off without piglets nursing or Winston looking for action. She's so happy :) At the time the piglets were weaned they were so big that they'd just rush her and knock her down so they could nurse.

Love those curled up tails.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an idyllic life your children have! Good job, mom and dad.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:46:00 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

That is so funny. I can just picture the piglets knocking her down..

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I lived on a farm! Those little piggies are so darned cute! What a fun job for little people... herding them out of the barn... just too cute!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Rurality said...

You are REALLY making me want pigs. :)

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger KatKit13 said...

I love that picture of the little tush squeezing between the fence!! How cute is that?

Saturday, October 22, 2005 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home