h g

Friday, March 18, 2005

No post yesterday, I spent the evening plugging away at the next section of our business plan that is due tomorrow.

I also played around with an idea for a new farm logo. Our old logo just had a cow on it and I wanted to include our expansion into pork and poultry. What do you think?

Edited: I had to make an adjustment to the logo because my husband and his coworkers have vulgar little minds.





I've also been tossing around website address ideas. I want something easy to remember and to spell. Some of these I think are too long, maybe three words is the limit. What do you think?

www.oursugarcreekfarm.com
www.thefarmonsugarcreek.com
www.sugarcreekpastures.com
www.sugarcreekhomestead.com
www.sugarcreekhome.com
www.sugarcreekfarmhome.com

We got hit with a nasty storm last night so the kids get a snow day today. Hopefully the weather cooperates so I can make it to class tomorrow

6 Comments:

Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

Thanks for the suggestion Shannon! I'd thought of that one, too, but it makes me think of butchers instead of farmers. I don't know, this is making me more nuts than it should.

BTW, loved the baby belly pic!

Friday, March 18, 2005 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the second logo the best. :) my fave web name is www.thefarmonsugarcreek.com. looks like things are moving!

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rurality said...

I love the middle one. I can imagine what your hubby was thinking though! :)

I take it you can't get sugarcreekfarm.com. How about sugarcreekfarm.net? Too confusing?

Friday, March 18, 2005 9:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the second one best. They look really cool.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the second one best. They look really cool.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the logo! Great work! Any are awesome...:)

I like "oursugarcreekfarm"...don't have any good reasons, just an emotional attachment to it. ;) "Sugarcreekpastures" is cute, too. (And I mean cute in a good way.)

Anyway...I don't have the credentials to be making suggestions...so ignore me! :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home